It's been a long time since I last posted and in the past week or so quite a lot has gone on, some good some a bit worse but overall I'm so happy with the way it's gone on and things have worked out for the best. Anyway, I thought I'd do a tag because I've not had much tim to write content in the last week or so because we got a new tutor at college who is less than good but I'm sure she'll sort herself out anyway I shall get on with the Fun Questions Tag! Enjoy dearies!
1) When is your birthday?
December 14th 1995 - I'm a winter baby!
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Silver, Gold and red at the moment, although silver is my absolute favourite colour.
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain" - I'm not sure who said that I just have a picture of the quote stored in my phone.
"If you're always trying to be normal you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" - C. S. Lewis.
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Um... Maybe... Possibly. Yes. I have a problem! *sobs heartily*
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Once Upon A Time, American Horror Story Doctor Who.
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Humour, loyalty and kindness.
7) Do you like your name?
My full name is Katherine Hayley Jazz Savage Simpson but I'm known as Katy Simpson. I hate Katy Simpson but I love Katherine Hayley Jazz Savage, if that made any sense at all.
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Ruby Pleasant, because rubies are my favourite gems and I'm obsessed with the Skulduggery Pleasant series!
9) What is your fantasy dream?
For Skulduggery Pleasant to save me from some danger and I become his partner... that's not weird right? Right?
10) Do you wear makeup?
I do, not all the time but I wear it o college sometimes and when I'm off out or going to a party or something.
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I have no idea about the title but I do write a little and at the moment I'm writing a short horror novella type thing with possession and demons and stuff. I love scaring myself witless to be honest.
12) What makes you cry?
I cry when I see my friends and family upset, anything to do with hurting animals or children, Disney movies... pretty much everything.
13) What makes you angry?
Ignorance, when people talk about others behind their back in a malicious way, homo/bi/transphobia etc and discrimination for any reason... and politics.
14) What makes you happy?
Books, books and more books, days out with my best friends, cosy nights in, spending time with the family.
15) What is "Fangirling?"
See the picture? That is what fangirls/fangirling is.
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
I really like shredded coconut, sliced almonds and strawberries.
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Pizza, my grandmas sunday dinner and stir fry are my all time favourite foods.
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Water, Milk (with or without tea) and Shlœr, yummy.
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Well, I'm 19, I'm a plus size blogger, I live in the North East of England, I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and Skulduggery Pleasant. I can sing, play piano and clarinet. I'm pretty cool and I love rainy days.
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
- I'm a Slytherin on Pottermore
- I can sing in German, Polish, Russian and Mandarin.
- I can perfectly recite every single line of Mulan throughout the whole movie.
- I used to want to be a stripper when I was younger...
- I got my Mam to buy me a 'make your own skeleton' type thing but stopped buying after the head purely cause I wanted to recite Shakespear.
- I'm an only child.
- I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
- I want to live in the Scottish or Irish countryside.
- I'm single although I have various celebrity and non-celebrity crushes at the moment.
- I have over 150 different types of nail polish.
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
Read, draw and cross stitch are my 3 favourite things to do.
Thanks for reading all hopefully some of you will fancy doing this tag, let me know and I'll check it out.
Love Katherine. X
All images for this post are taken from Google. :)