Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Liebster Award

I wasn't sure of what exactly the Liebster Award was although I'd heard several bloggers discuss it and it had piqued my interest although I'd not planned on doing it until I was tagged by Aymie Louise yesterday. Ta for the nomination my dear! 
I've nabbed the rules from Aymie's blog:

  • Thank and Link the person who nominated you -Check
  • Answer the nominators questions - Find my answers below
  • Nominate 11 small blogs with under 200 followers who you believe deserve this award
  • Create 11 new question for your nominees to answer
  • Notify those nominees via social media/blogs
What type of music do you listen to? Include examples
I've said in a few previous posts that I tend to listen to a mix of music but some of my favourites and most listened to include Queen, McBusted, The Beatles, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and  Dolly Parton and so on. I guess my music taste is pretty varied. 

What is your favourite movie?
No question, Disney's Mulan is my favourite. I remember watching it for the first time when I was much younger, I absolutely adored it and nearly 15 years later I still adore the movie. I also know every word to every song in it. 

What three places would you put at the top of your travel bucket list?
Oh good question... I think Ireland would be right at the top of my list, I'd love to go to a cosy little cottage in the Irish country, I love rain and typically "bad" weather so Ireland would be great for me. Next would be Hawaii, I'm Disney crazy and I've always wanted to go to the place where Lilo and Stitch lived when I was a little kid, now I'd love to go to Hawaii because  most of the views look amazing! Finally I would love to go to America and do a road trip and go to every state, there's loads of history and culture in America so I think hat would be a really fun trip to go on. 

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I have rather bad eyesight so I'd love to change that, it would be fab to take my glasses off and be able to see perfectly for once. Also I'd be spending less on frames and lenses haha. 

What's your dream job?
My dream job would definitely be owning my own bookshop, that would be like a dream come true having a quaint and cosy little bookshop in Whitby. At least that way I can make a living with my favourite things, books.

Who is your hero/inspiration?
I have two, it's a tie between my mother and my grandmother. They are the strongest women I know and they've both been through so much in their lives yet they've managed to raise children and keep a wonderful home as well as teaching me some of the most important lessons that I've learned so far. 

What's your biggest fear?
Spiders. 
What's your favourite season?
Winter is my favourite seasons because of Christmas, my birthday, the weather and general loveliness during that time. 

Sweet or Savoury?
I'm a total carnivore, I love meat so I'm definitely a savoury person. I have to really fancy sweet things to eat them. 

Are you an introvert of an extrovert?
I'm rather introverted, I prefer to listen that to talk and I'm usually the wallflower at parties or gatherings. Although I do have extrovert tendencies when I'm with good friends. 

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to jut vent, I find writing really relaxing so whats a better way to relax than write about things I love on my own blog?! :)

I'm going to nominate the blogs I love most:

Sorry that I couldn't think of 11 but these are my favourite small blogs.

My Questions:
What's your favourite topic to blog about? E.G. lifestyle, fashion, beauty etc.
How long have you been blogging?
What's your favourite type weather?
Are you a laid back or highly strung person?
You can move anywhere in the world, where would you most like to live?
Who is your favourite singer/band?
What's your favourite TV show?
What's your favourite book?
What's your favourite childhood memory?
Who is your blogging/vlogging inspiration?
Vintage or contemporary music?





2 comments:

  1. Thanks doll!

    I'm an introvert as well and yes, a road trip across America is a must! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem lovely! I'm hoping to do that road trip before I start university in 2016 :)

      Delete