Tuesday 20 January 2015

Apologies and Schedules

Hey Everybody!
This is going to be a really, REALLY brief post because I seriously pushed for time at the moment. I'd like to apologise for not posting yesterday as I did have a rather good post planned, however I'll save that for another day, so keep an eye out for lots more posts to come. I've not had much time for blogging this week and I doubt I will until about Thursday night because this week has been crazily busy and it's only Tuesday! 
Anyway, I've not been posting because I have a massive amount of coursework that I received today, three assignments and SO many forms to ill in for work on Thursday, although I'm very excited about that. 
I'm also very excited because I've finally managed to get some scheduling done so I have a full month's worth of posts prepared for all of my lovely readers out there!
I hope everybody is doing wonderfully and I shall be posting more come tomorrow night if I have time!


Love Katherine. X

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy week :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've actually just followed you on bloglovin also and I really love your blog! Wonderful style on your blog and fab content by the way. :) So glad you enjoy my blog too. :)
      xxx

      Delete