Monday 5 January 2015

50 "Interesting" Facts About Me Tag!

Very bad picture... but it's Me!
Hi All! 
Right now I'm sitting at home, feeling less than my usual self as I've got some sort of bad cold so I came home from college earlier. I'm only really doing this post because I was chatting to another blogger who isn't active any longer, unfortunately; she was telling me that she enjoyed writing this post and it might be worth me having a go, so here I am giving it a good go. I'm jut going to be posting 50 facts about me that seem interesting, it's going to be kind of difficult because I'm not THE most interesting person to ever live... then again who is? Right, let's get down to it!
  1. My full name is Katherine Hayley Jazz Savage Simpson - kind of a mouthful but I love my name. 
  2. I'm naturally a lightish blonde however I dye my hair dark chocolate because I always loved brunettes. 
  3. I LOVE Christmas.
  4. I study Health and Social Care.
  5. I hope to be a university lecturer (of either health and social care or social work) in the future.
  6. I am a total bookworm, I read like 40-50 books a year. 
  7. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
  8. My favourite book series is Skulduggery Pleasant - I've read them all (including novellas) at least 10 times. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm reading them all again right now, currently on the 5th book (Mortal Coil)
  9. I am seriously obsessive compulsive. 
  10. I choose not to label my style, some people find that rather odd.
  11. Spiders are my worst nightmare, I have a meltdown if I see even a money spider.
  12. I started blogging as a way of venting any stress I had after college or whatever. It genuinely helps me wind down.
  13. Sarah Millican is my idol, that woman is fabulous. 
  14. I'm a nail polish addict.
  15.  have a really, really rare genetic mutation that affects my DNA and certain receptors in my brain. As far as we know only myself and my father has this  exact condition in the Europe.
  16. I have a teddy bear in my room that's been passed from child to child in your family for 60 years. That's pretty cool if you ask me. 
  17. I live in converses.
  18. I have to hamsters called Hamish (as in McBeth) and Molly (as in Hooper from Sherlock)
  19. I'm an only child.
  20. I'm atrocious at mathematics.
  21. My favourite writer is Danielle Steel (other than Derek Landy obviously)
  22. I don't drink.
  23. I'm an ex-smoker now. 
  24. I'm 5 foot 4 inches.
  25. I have green and yellow eyes.
  26. I play piano extremely well. 
  27. My favourite thing to play on piano is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. 
  28. I play Clarinet.
  29. I also sing, my preferred singing style is opera. 
  30. I have a MacBook Pro that I haven't worked how to use yet.
  31. I have 9 piercings all in all. 
  32. I proudly identify as a feminist!
  33. I'd love to be a hippie.
  34. Whitby is my favourite place on earth. 
  35. I have a Peugeot 3008 13 reg car.
  36. I passed my driving test first go, both theory and practical.
  37. I'm allergic to lavender.
  38. I once took part in a singing contest and won against professionals. 
  39. I can speak German and a bit of French.
  40. My favourite part of my body is my bosom area, TMI but it is. :)
  41. I once had a Bearded Dragon I had to give up called Shelley.
  42. Silver is my favourite colour.
  43. I have PCO/S. Not interesting but I'm struggling for facts now ha. 
  44. Despite this post I don't like talking about myself.
  45. I have a rescue bullmastiff named Bella.
  46. I live with my Mam.
  47. I'm from the Newcastle area.
  48. I hate shopping, with the exception of stationary shopping.
  49. I love jewellery, especially rings but I can't wear fake stuff because of allergies. 
  50. My Mam and Grandma are THE two most important women in my life. 
I hope you all enjoyed reading this because I really struggled to find all of those facts! The picture at the beginning of this post is of my beautiful mug, in case you hadn't gotten that before... ;) 


Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment