Sunday 28 December 2014

My Hair Wishlist

Hey All!
Today while I was attempting to control my hair, after my last unfortunate cut it's hard to keep the fringe down, I started to think about all of the different hair related products I'd really like to try. I love experimenting with hair and beauty trends or just for fun. So, let's get to it:
  • L'Oreal Matt and Messy Shine Free Spray Tousled - Naturally my hair is a kind of fluffy but straightish texture so my default style tends to be straightened which gets rather boring after a while. This is why I'd like to try this Matt and Messy spray so I'm still able to straighten my hair and get some nice tousled waves along with it. This product has good reviews so it definitely seems like a good investment, especially on those busy days where time is lacking, just a couple of quick sprays and Ta Dah! Nicely styled hair!



  • Wella Shockwave Power Volume Mousse - Personally, I can not stand flat hair, I just think it looks awful when my hair is stuck to my head therefore I'm always looking for new products that will add a bit of volume. I've tried other products such as mousse, spray and even gels as well as different ways of styling or drying my hair and it does seem to work for a short period of time, however, Shockwave is a good brand and I've tried several products before that have worked quite well for me. I'd love to give this mousse a go and see how well it works. Also well is the brand I use to dye my hair and it is absolutely fab!

  • Studio Line Hot Curl Spray - This is a product I've been wanting to try for a while now mainly because whenever I get time on a morning or whenever I'm able I really enjoy curling or waving my hair and I like them to last as long as possible. I have the 3 day straight spray from the same line and it is really good particularly as it's also a heat protectant which is essential when using heat so... BONUS! and as long as you've got a good dry shampoo your hair genuinely does stay in the style for 3 days. So, I think it would be nice to try it out with my curls and see how ti goes, if it works I'll definitely be curling and wing my hair more often. 





  • Tresemme Lasting Hold Hairspray - As I've said before it's kind of hair to control my hair at the minute because of the style I'm currently wearing but generally I find it rather difficult to keep my hair the same or near enough the same all day so it's really important that I have a good hairspray and I've found Tresemme products are wonderful on my hair type so I thought this would be a good product to try.




Hopefully I'll be able to try them al at some point in the future and maybe review them. Most of these products can be found in Superdrug or Bots theatre my "go-to" shops. 
Thanks for reading.







Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment