Friday 26 December 2014

Hello!

Hello there!
First thing's first, Merry Christmas my lovelies and I hope everybody has a fab day yesterday, I'm Katherine and this is my personal blog!
This is my second blog overall but I wasn't able to keep the first going for as long as I would have liked, mainly because I had exams at the time and it was a real shame that I had to give that up as I do love blogging. Anyhow, a little bit about myself:
I'm a 19 year old health and care student with a love of anything crafty, I'm a massive bookworm and highly geeky. Fashion and beauty are something that I'd adore to get into therefore I've created this blog!
My blog is going to be about anything and everything that takes my fancy so I'm basically going to call it a lifestyle blog. It is going to include things like:

  • Fashion
  • Beauty
  • Reviews
  • Tags
  • Things I've been up to
  • Crafts
and loads, loads more. I sincerely hope that you all enjoy my blog and please feel free to leave comments on any of my posts or get in contact with me via Instagram: katysavage95, Tumblr: wholockianofthefuture or email katysavage1412@yahoo.com
Merry Christmas All! 


Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment