Friday 26 December 2014

All About Me Tag! - 25 Questions

Hey Everyone!
I thought I'd do an All About Me Tag just to let you all get to know me a little bit better, I'm very excited about this so here we go!

1) What is your middle name? I have 2 middle names, Hayley Jazz.
2) What was your favourite subject at school? Music and English, I always loved singing and reading. 
3) What's your favourite drink? Hot sweet tea is my favourite drink of all, I'm a total tea addict. 
4) What is your favourite song? My all time favourite song has to be Thin Lizzy's The Boys Are Back In Town.
5) What is your favourite food? It has to be pizza... duh.
6) What is the last thing you bought? Maleficent Seven by Derek Landy.
7) What's your favourite book of all time? Oh... this is a hard one to answer, I can't chose between the Skulduggery Pleasant series and the Harry Potter series.
8) Favourite Colour? Silver.
9) Do you have any pets? I have two hamsters, Hamish and Molly, and two dogs Bella and Samson. 
10) Favourite perfume? Prada Candy. 
11) Favourite Holiday? Primrose Valley in 2012 with my best friend. Some amazing memories that year!
12) Are you married? Nope, single as a pringle, figuratively speaking. 
13) Ever been out of the country? No never, I'd LOVE to go to America though.
14) Do you speak any other language? I speak a little French and I kind of speak German too.
15) Do you have any siblings? No I'm an only child.
16) Favourite shop? Waterstones!
17) Favourite restaurant? I like a small place in Durham called In Shanghai, a chinese restaurant.
18) When did you last cry? When I finished reading the final Skulduggery book, a week ago.
19) Favourite movie? Forest Gump, no question! 
20) Favourite Blog? Far too many to mention now.
21) Favourite TV show? Loads including Sherlock, Doctor Who, American Horror Story and Coronation Street.
22) PC or Mac? I currently have a Macbook Pro but i don't have a preference.
23) What phone do you have? White iPhone 4s.
24) How tall are you? 5 foot 4.
25) Can you cook? Not really, I can bake though. 
Thanks for reading.


Love Katherine.  X






No comments:

Post a Comment